80% of our guests are solo travellers so we decided to talk about why solo travelling is actually pretty cool. Alright this is going to be a short one, easy to digest while you sit on the loo waiting for something to happen 😂
Here we go;
- You are forced to interact with new people which builds your social skills. More social skills, more new friends 😜
- Less people = More food for yourself on our trips.
- You have no one holding you back with your decisions so you can go wild 🤪
- You get to feel like Dora the explorer and navigate through airports, pretending to know what’s going on 💁🏻♀️
- You end up meeting like-minded people who have the same intentions as you, mainly being to have an awesome time 😎
Have you ever been away on your own?