Please Read Carefully
By using this website, you agree to these terms created by New Horizon Escapes.
It is possible that we may amend sections of this Agreement from time to time by publishing the changed terms and conditions on the site.
Before you use the site, it’s best that you completely and thoroughly read the User Agreement, site policies and all of the linked info.
It is compulsory that you read and accept all the conditions that are in, or may be linked to, this User Agreement, the Code of Conduct and all site policies. By agreeing to this User Agreement, you are agreeing that the terms of the Agreement will be relevant and apply every time that you use or access New Horizon Escapes site, or when you participate in the retreats. Some linked sites may have other terms that will be applied to you when or if you access them.
You are not allowed to use or access the site if you:
- Are unable to enter into legally binding contracts.
- Are under 16 years old.
- Are prohibited from using or offering services under relevant jurisdiction.
- Have been suspended from using the site.
Using New Horizon Escapes
While you are using the site, you agree to not:
- Infringe on or break any laws, third-party rights or policies.
- Fail to pay for services that you have received.
- Avoid the billing process or New Horizon Escapes fees.
- Post offensive, misleading, inaccurate or false information (personal or otherwise).
- Do anything that may harm the feedback or reputation system. This includes importing/exporting feedback information or using it in a manner unrelated to New Horizon Escapes site.
- Post spam or send bulk emails, unwanted chain letters or any pyramid schemes.
- Knowingly plant viruses or anything that may harm New Horizon Escapes as a site or any of its users; post or send anything that is offensive, derogatory, profane or other means of abuse or harassment/anything that may bring harm to or incite the mistreatment of another person.
- Attempt to modify, change, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used by the site.
- Copy or change rights or any other content from New Horizon Escapes site/ New Horizon Escapes copyrights/trademarks.
- Collect other users’ information, such as email addresses, without being given consent.
Deposits and Cancellations
In order to reserve a place on an escape, a deposit of £400 per person is required. Once this payment is made, your place will be reserved and you will receive an email confirmation from us. Customers have 14 days from time of payment to request a refund of their deposit, after this time the deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance must be paid no less than 90 days prior to the retreat start date.
For those that choose to pay the entire balance upfront, a refund may be requested within 30 days of the time of booking. After that time period, the payment will be forfeited.
Guests must obtain adequate travel insurance to cover the types of activities listed on your chosen escape (Guests are urged to contact us if unsure of what cover is needed). It is the guest's responsibility to ensure the correct level of cover is obtained, and guests WILL NOT be permitted to participate in any activities unless proof of insurance is presented.
Infringement upon Intellectual Property Rights
It is New Horizon Escapes’s policy to respond to any allegations of intellectual property rights infringement. Our copyright infringement policy seeks to make infringement claims as straightforward and easy as possible while reducing the amount of false or difficult infringement claims that we receive. It is important that, given you find that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, notify/contact us and we shall investigate the situation.
If you tend to publish some content on our social media pages, you acknowledge and guarantee that your content will not:
- Infringe upon any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy.
- Violate any laws.
- Defame or be trade libellous.
- Be obscene/inappropriate or contain any type of child pornography.
- Entail the design and manufacturing of any nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
- Contain anything linked to acts of terror.
- Contain false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate data about yourself or any other user or person.
- Contain viruses or other technology meant to damage or interfere with any systems or data in any way.
New Horizon Active Escapes may include or contain links to third party sites; however, we do not have control over the sites to which we link. We do not endorse any of the products, policies or content of the sites we link to. The use of third party content and sites is done at your sole discretion and risk.
Communication With Other Users
You are not permitted to post your email address or other types of contact info on our social media pages, save for when you enter you email on our contact page or as we may otherwise allow on the site.
If we do not provide another user’s contact info through the site, you are not allowed to try to contact other users concerning private affairs via email, phone, and other messaging or chat services such as Skype, MSN and Yahoo.
Disputes With Us
If it happens that a dispute occurs between a user and New Horizon Escapes, we only aim to address any concerns or qualms you may have, if we are unable to do so, we aim to provide a way to solve the issue quickly. It’s encouraged that you first contact us directly via customer support or by emailing us at email@example.com.
For any concern that arises, New Horizon Escapes may choose to solve the dispute in a simple and cost-effective manner via non-appearance negotiation. If the website chooses this means of resolution, this negotiation will be begun through an ADR (alternative dispute resolution) provider. You will choose this ADR provider from a panel of providers. Both the ADR provider and the parties involved have to comply with these rules:
a) The negotiation shall take place over the phone, email or via written materials. The party who initiates the negotiation shall choose the means of communication
b) The negotiation will not involve any appearances by either party unless both parties agree to such
c) Any judgment on the award by the negotiator may be entered into any court of jurisdiction
You will indemnify us and all of our related personnel, including agents and employees, against any claim made against us by a third party because of or stemming from your breach of the user agreement, or your infringement upon any laws or rights of a third party while using New Horizon Escapes.
We encourage you to immediately inform us if you notice any illegal or unauthorised access to your booking information, your personal info or New Horizon Active Escapes services. You are also to do everything in your power to lessen said security breach, such as keeping evidence and informing the relevant authorities. You are the only one responsible for the safety of your details. We will not be held responsible for any losses or damage to your details via unauthorised access due to your failure to safeguard your information from others while submitting the form.
No Warranty As To Content On The Website
The site is dynamic, and changes with time. Due to this, info on the site may change often. It is possible that some of this info may be seen as misleading, offensive or inaccurate.
The site, New Horizon Escapes services and all of the content on the site are offered on an ‘as is,’ 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis. No warranties of any kind are explicitly or implicitly stated. Hence, we make no warranty concerning:
- The site, or any New Horizon Escapes services
- The reliability, accuracy, availability or content of New Horizon Escapes services
- Whether or not the site will be current, secure, free of all errors or not misleading
- Whether site defects will be fixed
- Whether New Horizon Escapes services or any data will be backed up
- Whether business continuity arrangements are in place relating to the site
- Any third party agreements or warranties of business that you receive via the site or New Horizon Active Escapes services
- The site, and New Horizon Escapes services being free of error or bad code, being secure, being confidential or being at any particular standard
- To the extent permitted by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability and non-infringement.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event are we, our related entities, our affiliates or employees to be held liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form, for:
- Any damages that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential
- Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur
- Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site
The limitations on our liability as shown above shall apply whether or not we and all of our related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses. We specifically limit our liability in the case of the breach of a non-excludable warranty implied by legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which remains under our sole discretion).
Because some jurisdictions do not permit some of the limitations as established above, some of these limitations may not apply to you. In such a case, the liability will be limited as much as possible under the relevant legislation.
The provisions of this agreement can be severed, and if any of these provisions are deemed invalid or unenforceable, it will be removed and the others will be enforced. This agreement can be assigned to us at any time, or to a third party without your permission in the event of a company sale or some other transfer or our assets. In the event of such a sale or asset transfer, you the user will continue to be bound by this user agreement.